Dr. William Beauchamp acquired the Lucan Dental Office (LDO) in 1997 from Dr. Larry Campsell. The original practice was located at 194 Main St. Lucan right beside the LCBO. With the right team members in place, it wasn’t long before we outgrew the office and Dr. Beauchamp made the decision to buy a piece of land down the road and build a new office in 2005. LDO open its new office in April 2005 located at 33386 Richmond St. The new office is modern with all the latest technological advancements being used in every operatory.
Family Dentistry serving the young to elderly is the main focus of our office, and is always evident from the warm greetings you will receive upon entering the office, to the high degree of personal attention offered to you throughout your visit, and to the different financial payment options we offer in the office. The goal of our office is to make each patient feel like they are part of our family.
We are proud to offer:
- Electronic filling of insurance claims-we file on your behalf to the insurance company so you receive your repayment in a timely manner.
- Digital X-ray technology-which provides excellent images while emitting less radiation
- Computer Screen’s in treatment operatory-where you will be able to watch your favorite program while we provide you with your dental treatment.
- Oral Sedation for adults-if you are nervous about treatment needs
- A Green Office- we try to cut down on our environmental impact by sending your statements and insurance claims to you through email.
- Sterilization-our office follows all the regulations set out by the government for occupational health and safety of our employees and patients.